Donate to United Paws
From here you can chose to make a personal donation to United Paws, or check out our incentive programs for higher levels of donations.
Remember, all donations are tax deductible.
How to Donate
United Paws Animations, Inc.
C/O Charles R. de Charleroy, Jr.
304 Serrano Trail
Browns Mills, NJ 08015-6116
- United Paws Animations is organized exclusively for charitable purposes, including, for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
- No part of the net earnings of the organization shall inure to the benefit of, or be distributed to its members, trustees, officers, or other private persons, except that the organization shall be authorized and empowered to pay reasonable compensation for services rendered and to make payments and distributions in furtherance of the purposes set forth in the purpose clause hereof. No substantial part of the activities of the organization shall be the carrying on of propaganda, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, and the organization shall not participate in, or intervene in (including the publishing or distribution of statement) any political campaign on behalf of any candidate for public office.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of this document, the organization shall not carry on any other activities not permitted to be carried
- by and organization exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code, or
- (b) by an organization, contributions to which are deductible under section 170(c) (2) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future tax code.
- United Paws Animations, Inc. shall donate exactly 50% of all direct monetary donations from individuals and companies to PBS, as stated in the conditions in its IRS documents, to satisfy the requirements of its 501(c)3 status.
- The project entitled "A Day of Dreams" is created by United Paws Animations, Inc. to benefit PBS and public television. United Paws Animations, Inc. shall not receive income from the retail sales of the completed project "A Day of Dreams" in DVD or other video/movie format. All income from such retail sales will be directly contributed to PBS.